Slow Cooker Greek Chicken
Delicious, healthy, and easy Greek chicken made in the slow cooker - perfect for gyros!
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Juice of ½ medium lemon
- ⅓ cup water
Spray a slow cooker with cooking spray. Add the chicken to the slow cooker.
In a small bowl combine onion, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper, olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, and water. Pour over chicken.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6.
Once cooked, shred chicken with two forks or hand mixer. Serve over pita as a gyro or on top a salad!